Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Finally...

.....a blog site so we can keep in better touch with our friends/family. One of my goals for this summer was to create a blog while I have nothing to do and housekeeping service (it's true!). It was so easy! Thanks to my new friend Natalie (whose blog I was reading when I saw the link about how to create your own blog). I'm glad I did it.....now for the regular postings. We have pretty slow internet here at Altus so hopefully that won't be too big of a problem. I'm off to figure out how to post pictures.....drop us a line and keep in touch!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Adri! I'm glad to hear you had an excellent 29th birthday. I hope 30 beats them all. I can't wait to celebrate my 30th with the whole family. It's a perfect b-day present:) Talk to ya soon!!!

Katie

Dennis said...

thanks for doing a blog. It's going to really be great keeping up with you this way!

Dennis

Unknown said...

Woo hoo! I'm so proud of you and will read your blog ALL THE TIME. So, uh, where's your post for this hour, eh?